These past two years have been the hardest years of my life. Legit. Let’s count the ways:
- Got pregnant (totally awesome and worth it) and had a rough time with BP issues and hips
- Mom developed cancer
- Got fired (Blessing???)
- Mom started radiation
- Baby Girl ended up being colicky
- Baby Daddy decided that I can do everything myself and flaked (relax, we’re still together though)
- Baby Girl went from colic to crawling to walking by 10 months… very tiring.
- Still do not have my own house (it’s hard raising a child in someone else’s house)
- Mom’s cancer came back worse than before.
- Started Chemo…
- This caused a fistula to arise and a ostomy bag to be placed and permanent
- Baby Daddy keeping up the fact that I’m apparently a mf’ing superwomen so he clearly has no reason to step up and help.
- Colicky baby has developed into spirited child/ strong willed child. Who needs hair anyways
- Did I mention the house thing yet
So… all in all, a pretty frustrating time of it. I think I made my point with the previous post… I’m just glad I found this one. 🙂